Reservation / Refund Policies / Covid-19 Pandemic
- Check-In time is 12 noon and Check-Out Time is 10 a.m.
- If our Check-In/Out timing does not suit your holiday program, kindly inform us and we will attempt to make adjustments accordingly. Necessary room allotments can be arranged on prior information, subject to availability, and may be chargeable by us directly.
- You are allowed to cancel or alter your bookings and we may place an administration charge for the change.
- Please carry a valid government issued photo identity and address proof with you for Check-In process. Aadhaar / Licence are valid proofs, PAN Card is not accepted as a valid Identity Card.
- The Credit/Debit Card Holder should be one the travelers / guests, if you have booked any of our facilities. This is a requirement for refunds or cancelllations.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservation contains or has resulted from a mistake or error or breached our site of code of conduct.
- Breakfast timings are 7:30 – 10:30 and all requests will be chargeable.
- Cancellations made 15 or more days before check in date will be free.
- Cancellations made more than 7 days in advance but less than 15 days will incur a cancellation charge of 1 night’s tariff.
- No shows and cancellations made 0 to 7 days in advance will incur 100% charge of the booking.
- In case of a full refund on cancellation, there will be a deduction of approximately 5.7% as payment processing charges.
Note: Above are the cancellation rules but we will put our best possible efforts to waive/minimize the cancellation charges.
- Amendments will be treated as cancellation and a new booking.
- Any refund may take upto 30 days to process.
- You may be tested for Covid-19 by our trained guest house at any time. If you have already had a test recently, then please submit a copy of the result at the reception. We have collectively keep ‘site staff & customer safety’ a priority at all times.
- If you are crossing over from one Indian State to another, we are required to use the COVA app available from Google Store to gain an ‘e-registration’ certification permitting access to different States. Contact our subsidiary NH54 Taxi Service for details.
Last Updated: July 2020